Actor, fashion, fitness, underwear and commercial model - Australia.
Availability or Booking Request Diego A
Diego A was born in Bogotá, Colombia on June 17, 1980. The youngest of four siblings, he attended a private Catholic school. He immigrated to Sydney, Australia, when he was twenty four. He attended the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) and Actor Centre Australia. He also continued his acting studies in Miami, Florida and Mexico City, Mexico.
- Colombia, 2004 - day time soap opera, "Padres e Hijos", broadcast by Canal Caracol.
- "Casados con Hijos", produced and broadcast by Sony Entertainment and Canal Caracol.
- Colombian Telenovela, "Por Amor", produced by Telecolombia in conjunction with Univision in 2006.
- "La Diosa Coronada" and "Los Herederos del Monte", both produced and broadcast by Telemundo International.
- 2012, Televisa series, "Como Dice el Dicho" and "La Rosa de Guadalupe".
- In 2008, he worked with American-Haitian singer, Wyclef Jean, in the opening show of the MTV Awards Australia.
- In 2008, he appeared in an Australian reality show, "The Chopping Block", which aired on the Nine Network and was produced by Granada Productions.
- In 2010, Diego starred in Dianna Corcoran's music video, "Wrong Girl"
- Music video "Houdourah", sung by the Lebanese Pop Star, Darine Hadchiti, which was aired in all Arab countries in 2011.
- Film clip with UK's celebrity DJ, Jodie Harsh, while living in London.
- "All Players 2013" by Rick Day, New York.
- In 2012, Diego worked with Spanish Fashion Photographer, Salvador Pozo, and Mexican Photographer, Ricardo Ho in Guadalajara.
- Russian Magazine, "CoverBoy" by Salvador Pozo.
- Spanish,"Chongo" Magazine.
- Cover of fitness magazine, "Corpo Sano".
- April 2013, the Mini Soap Opera, "El Pecado de Camila", Diego plays "Poncho", a mechanic in love with the star of the show. Produced and developed by Procter & Gamble, broadcast by Televisa's Canal de las Estrellas in five countries in Latin America.
- June 2013, GQ Magazine China featured Diego in an article.
- "2014 Boyfriend of the Month Calendar", shot by Photographer, Salvador Pozo.
- Some brands Diego has modeled for are LG, C &A China, The Australian Newspaper, BCNÜ Clothing Australia, Foster Gold UK, Commonwealth Bank Australia, Highlife Mexico, TAAK Style Mexico, Max Music Channel Australia, Amart Sports, Rebel Sports Australia, Longines Watches, Charlie by Matthew Zink, Nima Shiraz, Ace Latam, among others.
HEIGHT : 186cm / 6'1"
SUITE SIZE : 50 / 40
WAIST : 82cm / 32"
COLLAR : 39cm / 15.5"
SHOES : 45 / 11
HAIR : brown
EYES : green